Are you a military service member or drilling reservist seeking assistance from NEOPAT? You’ve come to the right place. If you currently live or serve in the 20-county area shown below and have an emergency financial need, you may be eligible for assistance.

Food Bank

In Need of Food?

Greater Cleveland Food Bank:

The Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank:

Serving Area Military – SAM Cener:

Emergency Support

Emergency Assistance

Military service members or drilling reservists seeking emergency financial assistance can request support by clicking on the Request Support link below.  Veterans with a DD214 should consult their local county Veteran Service Commission.
Request Support


Adopt a Military Family

Families needing assistance during the holiday season may register for our Adopt a Military Family Program. 
Request Support

Serving 20 Counties

NEOPAT Northeast Ohio