Host Your Own NEOPAT Freedom Walks Fundraiser. The NEOPAT Freedom Walks help support veterans and military families in Northeast Ohio communities.
HOW IT WORKS
- Register at NEOPAT.ORG/FREEDOMWALKS
- Download the FREEDOM WALKS tool kit which tips and ideas to make your walk a success!
- Build your team. The more the better!
- Pick a date.
- Set a fundraising dollar goal! Share it with your team and others in your community.
- Chose a route, the three-mile walk can be done in a local park, trails, or other walk friendly areas. (ideas are in the tool kit)
- Share your walk by spreading word to friends, family and your local community! #NEOPATFREEDOMWALKS
- WALK! Have fun, post photos and know that you are making a difference in helping NEOPAT to KEEP THE PROMISE.
WHAT NEOPAT PROVIDES
- Team Captains will receive a dedicated fundraiser Walks Page to share with your team and your community to raise dollars.
- Freedom Walks Tool Kit includes:
- Tips on how to host your walks, to include routes, social media direction, and fundraising tips to reach your goals.
- How to assemble your best team and to keep your walkers motivated.
- Day of walk tips! How to make your walk a day for everyone to want to share.
- Social Media Shares
- Facebook shares, customized for each group
- Instagram shares, customized for each group
- Solicitation Letters for each team captain to share with their walkers to increase their fundraising efforts.
- Each participant is asked to raise the minimum $50 and will receive a Freedom Walks T-shirt. Once the team has been confirmed, the team captain will provide NEOPAT the amount and sizes of T-shirts needed for your walk.
- NEOPAT will share photos of your walks on our social media.
- NEOPAT will recognize the highest fundraising teams each year.